The staff and medical professionals at Lee County Medical Center, Inc. recognize that many patients experience different types of pain at many different levels. Patients also react differently to pain and have different levels of tolerence to their pain. When surgery and other multidisciplinary treatment plans have not worked or have been exhausted, it is possible for the patient to obtain relief through proper medication management.
Goals Of Treatment:
- Properly diagnose the cause of the pain
- Minimize pain and restore function that is realistic to the patient.
- Provide the most effective treatment available.
- Administer care in a compassionate manner.
- Lower Back and Neck Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Sciatica and Herniated Discs
- Thoracic Back Pain
- Spinal Pain
- Auto Injuries